Wednesday, June 13, 2012

You're so cute, I could eat you up!

People eating each other all over the place. I don't know if this is a combination of crazy drug use and the hype the media has been giving to possible happenings like the zombie apocalypse.

Personally when I heard of the first attack, I freaked out. My friend and I were like, "this is really happening.."

I have just decided that this could just be some crazy guy on bath salts and the other guy was probably just a cannibal. It happens. There was actually a local story here a few years ago of an old husband eating his wifes body. I believe she was already dead at least... but none the less, still disturbing. 

But I am going to take precautions anyway because you can nevers be too safe!
Plus my friends and I have been planning for this most of our lives! I think I shall start to assemble some weapons soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment