Saturday, June 16, 2012

Magic The Gathering

I started playing this game when I was really young (probably 5 or 6) because all my older cousins were in it and I wanted to be just like them!


Over the years, I've lost cards and players so I've just fallen out of it. However, with my recent relocation and finding an apartment I've been trying to pick it back up since this is very much a geek town (yay!).

In the process of fine  tuning a red/black deck that I built  from one of teh new R/B starters and some cards I had. And I am bring back to life my Liliana Vess based discard deck :). I really want to get the new Liliana card they came out with it would be the perfect thing for this deck, but it's  $24.99!

Sorry but I'm not paying that much for a card (I'm barely willing to pay that for a deck), even if it does have a super cool name like Liliana's veil, have awesome graphics AND is the perfect thing to make my deck unstoppable.
Oh well, what's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment