Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thankful

I know in many ways I've stated that I don't believe in the christian god. That I don't believe that Jesus was anything more than a man but what I do believe in is Santa. No, not a jolly fat man in a red suit.

Think "Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Clause". I believe in the love that each person should have for his fellow man. I believe in the generosity when some one says "I'm cold!" some one steps up to the plate and says "be warm" and takes action to make that person warm. May it be them providing a coat or a blanket, buying a heater or fixing a broken one.

Tonight I was reminded yet again why I moved home. Yes, my family may be cold and heartless but the friends I have here are anything but. So tonight this blog is to them. A shout-out to them for thinking of me when I was "cold" and taking action to step up. This is just a small action, but I needed to shout out how thankful I am to the friends who think of me and care about me.



Knowing my friends like I do, I'm going to honor them by "paying it forward" because I know they didn't do it for a "pay back".

No comments:

Post a Comment