Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mega Million Lottery

I went the Am Pm today to get a cigarettes and the line was out the door and down the street with people buying Mega Millions tickets. 

Behind the counter was a little mexican guy who didn't speak English, and obviuosly wasn't trained how to operate the Lottery machine.  So I decided to research this Mega Millions thing on my Touch to see if it made any sense.

I quickly realized that I had a greater chance of being elected President THIS YEAR, than I did winning the Mega Millions prize. 

For whatever reason, people buy more tickets the larger the prize, but the odds of winning is always the same no matter what the prize- you have no chance whatsoever of winning.  You'd have a much greater chance of having sex with me than winning this lotto (and you have no chance at that either).

So I'm standing in this mega line, dehydrating in the fucking horrid California sun and the guy in front of me says, "Do you realize you can get a lottery ticket for the same price as that soda?  You could be a Multi-Millionaire tomorrow." So I said, "if I don't drink this Sprite, and get my cigarettes you and I will be dead by tomorrow." I'm not sure what the point of this blog was but I guess this is why the blog is called Inside My Head huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment