Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Pairing?

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
If you've been following my twitter or facebook you may have seen that I am working on getting some new toys (from EdenFantasys) and making some new longer, kinkier clips with the vibrators, sex toys and lingerie that EdenFantasys offers. I will be explore my comfort zone, and pushing my limits.

I originally got into fetish to understand them a bit more. Fetish was a big word at the time, everyone was using it to describe damn near everything that they enjoyed, in the bedroom as well as out. I've always been the type of person that wanted to pick apart peoples brains. I didn't much care for WHAT people thought, more along the line of WHY they thought, believed or enjoyed something. Sexual desires were always a point of interest for me, because with the raising I had sex wasn't something that was talked about, only eluded to in my mothers nightly activities.


Sexis - a provocative sex magazine at EdenFantasys.com



In my teenage years I had a great deal of problems with understanding my sexuality and having an orgasm. I didn't even really use a vibrating toy until I was in my twenties and by that time I found that the sensation while interesting was not something I really enjoyed. However, that might have been because I've always achieved orgasm through penetration. Clit orgasms is something that I am just starting to get into, and the idea of being stimulated inside as well as out is slightly daunting.

Double the stimulation is supposed to mean double the fun, and like many things in my life if I'm going to try something new sexually I'm going to film it!

This is where the fun comes in -- EdenFantasys has agreed to help with my sexual exploration and your smut needs. Yup, that's right. Every 1-3 months I'm going to get something new from EdenFantasys wide selection of items (lingerie, adult games, sex toys ect) and film me using it. The clip will then appear at
My Clips4Sale and My Member Site!

Also, shortly after using the new object I will be writing a blog about my experience with the item, giving you a basic review of the item in case you want to purchase it for yourself or for your that special someone in your life.

I'm also going to be trying to get YOU more involved with the video process as well! Go to EdenFantasys and check out their selection. Let me know what items you would like to see me use or would like my opinion on. Or even if you'd like me to try something with an item I already have or a pair of the items! I'm open to suggestions so stay tuned.



My wishlists on EdenFantasys will give you an idea of the items that I will be looking to try.
My Toy Wish List
My Outfit/Costume Wish List


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment