Friday, March 9, 2012

Learning to Webcam

So lately I've been trying to get back into my camming and trying to figure out the best way to do it. I'm a gamer as most of you know so when it comes to chat rooms the ones I'm used to as the ones where its mostly textual based and so actually talking to the text versus typing back is slightly difficult for me, but I started wondering what you do when there is no one in the room, or only guests/basic members that dont really say anything and just sit there.

What do you do?
I'm not going to give away the "goods" in free chat, thats just stupid!
So I started peeking in on the other girls rooms and I found that most of them are sitting there naked, or masturbating... and the ones that dont?
Well, lets just say I think my IQ is slightly too high to come up with some of the mindless chatter they ramble on about.

Ok, yes I ramble here but this one girl was like "Look, I have identical scars on my arms, I must have been abducted by aliens." WOW! Really?
Yea, I know that the average guy does not want to converse about politics or anything of actual substance in chat, its about the girl and her naughtiness...but really? I have identical scars, I've been abducted by aliens?

No comments:

Post a Comment