Saturday, July 19, 2014

Goodbye To Annie

As most of you know I was dealing with a lot of drama the past two weeks with my friend Annie. Up to and including her psycho boyfriend telling her that I'm lucky he didn't have my address because he would come to my house and kill my entire family (nice right?). Now she's apparently getting back together with him and just expects me to understand that that was a "fit of rage".


I'm sorry. If I'd called the cops and told them that he had an unregistered shot gun and had made such a threat, they would have come for him. This is New York. No firearm is unregistered unless its an antique!

All she can say is that she's sorry that she's scared to take away the only stable home her boys have ever known. It's not stable if your children are listening to their family scream about killing their mother. 
All I can say is that I'm sorry that I gave a shit about her safety or the safety of her children. I'm sorry I was willing to do ANYTHING to provide a house, car and laptop for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment