Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Little Update

Last Friday I bruised my 11th and 12th rib (the floating ribs) in a catfight scene. Today I'd still very sore but I've still been going to my pole dance lessons and trying to push through it because i cant just lay in bed. Yes, I understand that I'd probably heal faster if I'd do that but the drama surrounding Annie would most likely perk back up in my brain and I would rather have mental health over physical.
In other news Sunday i found out one of the girls I work with has been using the legal name with customers instead of my stage name. I have no idea what is wrong with her but i made sure to report her to management. 

This is just an example of people not thinking. If i was her I'd make sure not to tell anyone's secrets since I don't want my dad or boyfriend finding out everything I do, but maybe she did think and understands that my belief in karma is too strong to retaliate... no matter how good it looks.
I am truly lucky to only have to worry about my "secret identity" when it comes to stalkers, my family knows what I do and supports whatever I do to keep my daughters happy, healthy and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment