Thursday, April 25, 2013

EdenFantasys: Mini Cock -- realistic dildo

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


When I was searching for this toy I was dead set against rubber since my last two melted and smelled horrid. However for the custom request Id been asked to do I needed a dildo that was "realistic" and unfortunately rubber was the only option.


I ordered the small, but I guess I didn't pay close enough attention to this toy because it’s SMALL. Tiny... if I go into any more detail about how pathetic this toy is, its going to turn into a script for a small dick humiliation video.

If you're buying this toy for pleasure you are either fooling yourself or are tighter than an 80 year old virgin who's been doing kegel exercises since she was 18. DAMN



I really don't know why someone would use this on themselves but it definitely would be a great gag gift and I intend to use it in several small dick humiliation videos before I put it up on my ExtraLunchMoney store (I really don't want this pathetic excuse for a dildo in my house any longer than it has to be).

Plus my hatred of rubber toys holds true. I'm back on my search for a realistic cock to make my custom. Oh well >.< Maybe I’ll eventually find one that’s NOT rubber!


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment