Thursday, January 31, 2013

EdenFantasys: Serika Tight Pussy

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
Yes, when I purchased the Serika tight pussy I was going through lesbian withdrawals and wanted to play with a pussy that wasn't mine. Happy?

Plus I have so many cock substitutes in my toy box I figured it was time I tried something on the other side.


When I placed the order on EdenFantasys my mind instantly began going over a bunch of clips I could do. I thought about fucking it with a strap on, tasting it, rubbing it against my own pussy just to see the different avenues I could go down.

I also figured that I probably should call one of my guy friends and see if he would test out the pussy too so that I could present an even evaluation of this toy.

The Tight Pussy is made of TPR but smells like rubber! It held true with most rubber toys in the fact that it just smelled so horribly of rubber it made me sick. Other reviews say it has "no odor" but mine DEFINATELY DID.

I really didn't want any penis id be sticking in my mouth to smell like my hands did after just opening the toy to experiment with it.

The Serika Tight Pussy comes in a bubble gum pink. The texture of the material is soft, squishy and smooth on the outer surface (think arthritic stress ball). The inner surface is also soft and squishy with texture "nodes". It feels much like a real pussy when the proper amount of lubrication is applied.



This masturbator seems like it was made to stroke the egos of the...."lesser endowed".  Or this is intended for a gag gift. If you are much larger than this toy, it's likely not going to work for you. Another reviewer said it best, "Serika likes little boys her own age".

The hole to this masturbator is exceptionally small and while you'd think the closed end would be a good thing... its not. It also tears easily. I put two tears in it just using it with A SINGLE finger.



None of my plans however really shaped up for this toy...  but I was able to make several clips with it while trying to salvage the purchase. You can check them out here.

I think I'm going to try the Miho Deep Throat or the Hotmilk next. I still really want a masturbator to play with but it is obvious that Serika just isn't it.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment