Thursday, January 3, 2013

EdenFantasys: Low rise v-string panty

Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys
After the day I had I was FEDUP with my Victoria Secret thongs, they were like wearing granny panties but in a thong version! They creeped up my back and out of my jeans and then they looked like I was wearing granny panties but had a wedgie! So not sexy.

Thus like I always do I cried out for help to EdenFantasys and they were more than happy to give me a wide selection of thongs, g-strings and something I’d never heard of before....

A v-string!

So you know me, I've never heard of this before so I HAD to try it.
I got these cute little purple butterfly waist panties. They're soft and oh SO comfy. They're one size fits all so I had to wash them in hot water once to get them to shrink to the proper size but after that it was smooth sailing!


They're not as wonderful as the Coquette ones that came with my teddy, but they are pretty awesome for fewer than five bucks!

This was also educational for me because I learned that if the sides of the thong are strings (like this one) then it’s a v-string, if its solid fabric it’s a thong. WOW! Who knew?

This v-string is made of spandex and I found it to be very comfortable especially during the hot California summer. My pussy was able to breath perfectly but I didn’t have to worry about sand or other dirty while I played around it in at several different shoots.

Definitely recommend these panties by Baci.

Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys

No comments:

Post a Comment