Sunday, October 28, 2012

Illi Real Life Update

School is in full swing, and the Holidays are coming up fast. This means being more busy for a while. I didnt do any partying this weekend due to a Code Milky Green (for you non-big bang fans, that means illness), which we are still in the middle of.... I've been so sick I havent even made a nose blowing video yet! If that doesnt tell you I'm sick then I dont know what will!

I thought about doing part of my tattoo the other day even though I techincally cant afford it with the other things I'm aiming to get done. Logic won out. I'm still trying to decide if I'm happy about it.

I'm also in the process of getting Caisee's store set up. I got her some lingerie and one of her fans got her a dinky little camera. Its not much to look at and has no bells or whistles but has HD and its a video camera so it'll definately help her get started. China and her are my winter projects along with my own personal goals. I'm hoping that it will be a very productive winter. I've got big plans for 2013 so keep your fingers crossed and remember you can always help by tipping the girls on their ExtraLunchMoney accounts (Caisee, China) or by sending me a tripbute on my store.

As always thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment