Sunday, June 16, 2013

Update

So I just wrote an entire blog that was mostly whining and literally had to delete it all when I re-read through it. YUCK!

But I think it was good for me to read that and be my own hater. My world has been a whirl wind the entire time, but it keeps me on my toes and makes me stronger, right?

I've actually been thinking about getting an agent again because I am so in need of good pussy! Is that horrible?

Eastern Washington is not a place for a sexually liberated person such as myself. The girls that are sexually liberated are the ones that are 3 times my weight, or just completely wrecked.

So to those that request girl/girl stuff please bare with me. I am taking the requests and keeping them in my notebook but at the moment I dont have a female partner that is willing to show nudity let alone do anything involving nudity. I'm hoping in the next few months I will find someone that will work within the Dahl Family ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment