Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Plans & Changes

I've been thinking a lot about my tattoos recently since Caisee has decided that what she wants to do for her birthday. I'd made the same decision about my birthday, finishing my back piece but it just wasnt in the cards. So I've been thinking that for Caisee's birthday I'll get my back piece finished since she's correcting whats wrong with her tramp stamp.


In other news I'm going to be leaving for Buffalo in 9 days! I'm really booked up between everything that Ive got going on but I'm hoping to get more squeezed in because it'll be a full week without ANY distractions from fetish/modeling.

2013 is really turning out well. Lots of new changes. Another new apartment and new roommates, but for the most part it seems to be good. My roommates know and accept who and what I am so I dont have to worry about having a false sense of modesty which makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment