Friday, April 13, 2012

It's FRIDAY!

Not that it REALLY means anything to me! But I'm sure for those of you who work a standard 9 to 5 it means ALOT. The good thing about Fridays is that means that I'll be able to chat with all my cam buddies.
Have you come and played with me on cam yet?


I'm still saving up to upgrade all of my equipment to HD and get a better MIC for cam shows. If you're interested in helping me feel free to donate at GoFundMe. However, thats just one of the big business goals I'm hoping to get moving here in the next month.
$1,400 to upgrade my studio (includes add special effects to clips for those of you who enjoy the transformation fetishes, as well as HD content and cam shows!)
$800 for new props, costumes and other supplies
$2,550 for apartment upgrade
Yes, I'm moving... again but this time its going to be better.
The place I'm looking at has a thousand advantages which are going to assist in more content for you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment