Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving

Since Thanksgiving is around us. I figured I would write a blog about what I am thankful for. I believe gratitude is one of the strongest things to make us a better person.
 
I am thankful for my daughters for giving me hope and smiles everyday. Without them I don't think I would have had the strength to do everything the universe has required of me.
I am thankful for my husband. Thankful that he is smart, witty, creative, unique & logical.
I am thankful for my husbands cock for getting hard when I want it and being practically perfect in everyway.
I am thankful for being able to support myself and my family doing something I enjoy without needing "hand outs".
I am thankful for my new car even if it has had some minor problems (that are now fixed so I'm thankful for that too)
I am thankful to my fans and friends who support me, to the fans who support me by sharing me and exposing me to their friends.
I am thankful for the stable roof over my head.
I am thankful for the heater that keeps my apartment warm and toasty.
I am thankful to those who support me financially and help me grow into a better entertainer.
I am thankful to the 3 girls that over the last two years have tried to destroy  not just my personal life but my career as well.

I'm sure I'm missing something. I may not have the perfect life but I am thankful for everything I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment