Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not a Whore

So one of the girls I've worked with in the past made a comment that I "[...] seem to have a very negative attitude towards the sex industry and sex workers for being one yourself..."


Not true. I just get VERY sick of people assuming that because I have sex on film, I’ll have sex with anyone.

I am not a hooker. I don't have sex with random people. I do have a code of ethics and morals; yes they are more lax that the average person but then again I am by no means average.

I have no problems with men or women who decide to be hookers to make their living but I am not one of them.  My main differential between a hooker and myself (an adult actress) is that I want the ability to say “no”.

 I am a very independent and controlling person.  I demand control over what, who, where and when I shoot. (It’s just the way I am and its because of my experience with Blue Max that taught me that I cannot give control over completely to another person.  Boundaries get forgotten. Schedules get missed placed. Errors occur far more often.)

No comments:

Post a Comment