Thursday, September 2, 2010

ADD like a mo fo

A little bit of everything
Today was a beautiful day off from the modeling world.
Ok, let me admit one quick thing, I never completely break from the modeling world ... because well I cant leave my email unchecked or unanswered >.< I know I'm horrible like that but its just the way I am. Or maybe its just the way my phone is... it blinks and cries at me when I get an email and I have to put it out of its misery.

Now for the purpose of this happy little blog entry. Since today was a day off from modeling I spent most of it dancing around my little apartment and having a great time with music.

Yup, I gave a lap dance to the invisible man that lives on my couch... god, he's going to write a tell-all about me one day and be so disappointed when everyone goes "Illianna who?" HA!

But the song that sat me down on my ass at my computer and made me think of blogging was Meredith Brooks "I'm a bitch, I'm a lover" I think this is the perfect song that has to explain every woman on the planet... or at least the ones in the "free world" (whatever the hell that means)

The female is one of the most beautiful and erotic forms on this earth, or at least this is my opinion which is why I do what I do! I love my body and why shouldn't you love it too?
However, the female personality and brain...
"What do women want?" Hell, hunny, don't strain yourself the average woman doesn't know what she wants let alone what her entire sex wants, and the movie "what women want" doesn't even cover it.

Do what you do, and don't try to change.
I'm a bitch
I'm a tease
I'm a lover
I'm a goddess on my knees
I'll make you hurt and I'll make you suffer
I'm your nightmare
I'm your fantasy
I'm a child
I'm a mother

Once you come to terms that women are many things, just like a man... the case is pretty much ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment