Monday, February 5, 2018

2018: Big Goals Big Obstacles

Being real for a moment 2016 was a rocky year and 2017 was about recovery as well as "licking wounds" so when 2018 popped its head in I knew that I wanted to make serious steps forward in both my personal and professional life.

I started this in December by joining the Camgirl Dollhouse Christmas bundle. For me, this was mostly a flop, although the exposure could have been what carried the month, but who knows for sure. My January flopped. Between the club being slow, my health not being where it needed to be and this overwhelming family drama that has just been circling every corner life has been tough.

January seemed to just go on and on and on while February seems to be zipping past.
Right now I'm sitting up, wondering where a certain video "disappeared" to, while waiting to see if I can save another one. My brain is full of current conflicts with my kids because their birthdays definitely brought new "personality" traits. My youngest became more helpful but is still lacking a lot of focus. My eldest seems to be illustrating traits of being "rotten". I'll be the first to say that I do spoil my children. But the rotten behavior is definitely starting to weight on me. My "perfect" child. I'm so frustrated which is definitely blocking my creativity.

I'm so not someone who should have had children, I don't understand people enough... don't like people enough. It's an adventure for all of us and I pray that we're all strong enough and patient enough to survive what this year holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment