Friday, December 8, 2017

Bad Blood Washed Away

I spent today cleaning my office. Making room for new equipment, new storage and cleaning out my closet. I found several things that reminded me where I'd been. Where I'd climbed out of... It made me remember how strong I am. That this winter is going to be hard but I've suffered worse.

(Que Taylor Swift "Bad Blood")

Realized today that it's been over a year since my "bad blood" was washed off me. Started cleaning my office & found things that would have pissed me off with the amount of sadness I felt by holding them. Today I'm hanging them up. They're mine. I survived. We survived.

Sure, I've got scars both metaphorical and physical, emotional and figurative but they're almost all but healed. It's really awesome to realize how much you've grown. Stayed on the right track and built something while you can see your haters are taking back steps or remaining stagnant. Don't get me wrong. I don't wish hardship on anyone but it is nice to see Karma doing her job.

Regardless of what you do, good or bad... it all comes back to you. Dont do bad just cause you've received it. Be bigger. Be better.

We're Dahls, we're better than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment