Saturday, November 18, 2017

Rock & A Hard Place

I spent the day sick in bed which unfortunately left me a great deal of time to think. I ended up returning to the previous night and how important the nightly goal was but also pondering how important it was for me to try and make extra to hopefully help save my sister's house.

I messaged a bunch of my club regulars to see if they were coming in. I did this for two reasons, I started the night with a flare up. So not only did I need large sums of money but I needed it quickly because I wasn't sure how long my lower body was going to allow me to dance.
Last night if it hadn't been for 2 heroes, I would not have made my goal. A great number of things would have been thrown off but most importantly I don't think I would have been allowed to be sick today. I cancelled many things that would have profited me today because two days worth of goals were accomplished because two men saw me being "myself" as worthy of their hard earned cash. I am truly thankful to those two people but it also made me reflect on the club and what my night would have been if it hadn't been for them.
Once again I am left reflecting on whether or not Alexander's is the "proper" place for me. Perhaps it is time to cut my days once more & search out other more profitable avenues.

No comments:

Post a Comment