Saturday, October 24, 2015

Struggling

I fucking hate being dependent on other people. It is literally torture.

I dont think that I can say that loud enough. I was told on Wednesday/Thursday that I was approved for the car loan but with my small down payment I'm finding few options which is leaving me empty handed and causing so much stress right now because I only have enough for the small down payment and not much for much else. I just dont know what to do. I'm just left basically sitting on my hands until those I care about can assist me. I know they are getting sick of driving me around and I'm hoping that once I get a car I can make it up to them but for the time being I'm just left sitting alone sitting and thinking about what I should be doing but cant because public transportation sucks on Saturdays. 
I feel so helpless and powerless right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment