Wednesday, October 16, 2013

MGF Chat

I told myself a while ago that I would only post blogs when I have something true, helpful, inspirational, necessary or kind to blog about.
But lately I can't think of anything

MyGirlFund has been getting on my nerves lately... or more correctly the guys on MyGirlFund who abuse the chat feature are getting to me lately.



I keep getting chat requests from guys here who then just sit there and don't say anything. Am I missing something here? Why would you even waste time sending a request if YOU have nothing to talk about?

I know this makes me sound like a money hungry bitch but if you're calling me Illianna, that's what I am. This is my business. If you're not paying me that I'm going to expect YOU to give as much to the conversation, I'm not going to tolerate your delusions to how the world works or anything that is grossly offensive.

I try to be friendly and chat but there is a certain point where MY TIME IS VALUABLE and you're just wasting it.

That's the main reason I avoid chat and why I dont have conversations on social media. Half the time people just have nothing to say. At least if you're going to pay $1 to send a message you are more likely to actually have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment