Sunday, October 13, 2013

Don't Worry

Over the last few days, I've had to post messages on Social Media alerting people to the fact that I will not be on Chaturbate as planned/promised. A few people have questioned what is going on, and because I dont like being a sob story I will post it here to direct those that care and save everyone else the headache so ... here it goes!


I have an autoimmune disease that results in a chronic, systemic inflammatory disorder that may affect many tissues and organs.

Between meds and the other circumstances beyond my control I've been having more swelling than normal especially around my salivary glands which made me look like I had the mumps for a few days.

While my illness is non-communicable and is not likely to cause my death it requires chronic care management.

No comments:

Post a Comment