Thursday, May 30, 2013

EdenFantasys: Cock Ring

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
As promised I'm revisiting the EdenFantasys cock ring and to my great surprise when this free toy showed up and was removed from its plastic sleeve... it actually worked!


Now as you know from my last blog these cock rings look horrible on a cock (they’re clear and pink with a butterfly over the vibrating bullet), so instead of putting my stunt cocks through that again I tried it on Doc Johnson’s Cockand Balls dildo (small) and that's when I realized how tiny this ring was.
It explained so much to why the stunt cocks were so terrified of cock rings! That dildo is perfect for small dick humiliation videos (and though one of the guys is a great deal smaller than the others he is not this small) and below are some pictures of that cock with the ring on it, in the palm of my hand.



 


The ring is STRETCHED around this thing!

I couldn't believe it. After my stunt cock saw that he was pretty much dead set against putting the new one on his cock.

What did I expect when I pulled it out of the shipping box he took one look at it and said "that's the cock ring that plaques my nightmares".

Its just too small, cuts off TOO much blood flow and the batteries aren't replaceable. It’s a one hit wonder that's anything but wonderful.

It’s something to try but not worth the $5.99 that EdenFantasys wants for it normally. Check out their other non-vibrating cockrings if you don’t need/want the vibration and their other vibrating cock rings like the Mighty Marble if you’d like some vroom!
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment