Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Apartment *fingers crossed*


I went and saw the CUTEST apartment today. It’s a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath, but one of the rooms could EASILY become a third bedroom and if I get it that’s what’s going to happen.

 

The kitchen is HUGE there’s TONS of storage (something NONE of my past apartments have had) plus a GARAGE with garage opener!

 

And best of all, IN MY BUDGET!

 

I’m practically dripping down my leg right now over this apartment I want it so much. I’ve got so many ideas on how to make it a home, because if we get this apartment we’re not going to leave for a VERY long time because its just going to be my little family. No roommates to contend with, that make us move or we want to move away from.

 

The only problem with the no roommates, is if we do get this place we’ll have almost NO furniture. But that can come in time. I’m so tired of not being able to be naked when I want, masturbate or cam when I want because of roommates. So keep your fingers crossed that we get into this little apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment