Thursday, August 30, 2012

EdenFantasys Blog: Veined Double Bender

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
I was really looking forward to this dildo when I ordered it. Unfortunately when I ripped open this EdenFantasys box I was slightly annoyed by this toy before I even saw it. It reeked up the box with its rubbery smell. The smell that coated the box was NOTHING compared to when I took this double header out of his plastic incasing. I'm fairly certain those in the next county could smell this thing. I immediately washed it. It did nothing to curb the scent. I've had the dildo for a few weeks now and its been washed half a dozen times but still reeks.



I keep this toy on the top shelf of my closet because I found that keeping it in my toy box with my other toys makes them smell as well!

One of my main hypothesis' with this toy was maybe using it would assist the elimination of the smell so I forged on. I got myself hot and inserted it. The toy has a good weight and once in feels good. However, you have to be HOT and very lubed if you're as tight as I am. You can't be luke warm or only use your "natural" lube. Kind of annoying....and by kind of, I mean extremely.
Using the toy with a partner was also a trial. It was difficult to hold inside myself and be able to penetrate appropriately for us both to receive enough pleasure for both of us to get off. After, we both concluded that the toy was more trouble than it was worth.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
I would not recommend this toy simply for the fact that the toy is rubber. If you're going to share it, it has to be covered due to its porous nature and covering it makes the smell multiply. It also melts in what Califorians call mild heat. Mine was recently destroyed (see blog "Too Hot") -- still technically ok for use but I think I might trash it anyway.

Don't waste your money, EdenFantasys has a wide select of toys that are not made of rubber and will probably suit you better!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
(

No comments:

Post a Comment