Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby Update!

So I've decided to post images of the new baby bump pictures weekly/bi-weekly to my facebook page
I've been getting some great response from you guys and I'm glad to know that you're as happy about my new addition as I am!

Yes, I will be modeling and doing fetish work during my pregnancy and during the breast feeding parts of my life ^_^

I know some of you have asked about ways that you can help or send the new baby things so I have figured out "easy" ways that you can do this.




I dont need a great deal for the new little one as long as its a girl! I already have one daughter so if you visit my wish lists on amazon.com you'll  notice that some things in the wish list are more for her, but the new baby will be able to use them too! (Waste not want not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment