Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Phone! Better Networking!!

First and foremost my happy little sidekick slide finally had her last horray and I had to venture out into the world away from the magic of the sidekick.
Very sad, I know.
However... when one door closes another opens.
My new phone still slides (I love sliding phones ever since their debut which is probably why a sliding sidekick tinkled me pink) My new phone is the MyTouch Slide and because of this beautiful new device I will be better able to communicate with the wonderful world that is... well YOU!

If you haven't already "liked" me on Facebook & join the discussions. I'm looking for suggestions for future shoots, and cool events.

I'm also on twitter so follow me XilliannaX and I'm also thinking about doing a video blog when I travel and do some shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment