Sunday, August 8, 2010

About Me -- Explain

The most profound question one can ask themselves is not the meaning of
life, nor that of a higher power. The most profound question is that one
ask themselves "who am I".

I'm an Aquarius and a very stero-typical one at that!
'Aquarius women are referred to as the 'heavenly bohemians,' because
they seem to have their own rules and regulations as to their conduct
and they completely reject others telling them what to do.'

I love technology and gadgets. I'm a big facebook and twitter nut. I've
been told its because I believe I'm more important than I really am. I
just shrug it off.

I am extremely impulsive with my use of money. If I'm out and about I
tend to see something and think of someone I love or care about and will
snatch it up.

I love being surprised and surprising.
I love people and their reactions.
I'm a big animal person, however I don't have good luck with cats or
fish.

I have an inquisitive nature that always has me pondering the great
question, "Why?" Devils Advocate is my favorite position to play.

There is no such thing as a stupid question, but the world is full with
inquisitive idiots.

I adore modeling simply because of the free schedule and great people I
get to meet (like you!)

I love trying out concepts, ideas and things that haven't been attempted
or done before.

I am also very upbeat (which is also a sign of my zodiac, look at Bob
Marley!) and love to provide hope to those who feel hopeless.

Life is too short to be sad, do everything with a song in your heart and
a happy thought in your head.

Hope is some extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control
our fears, not to oust them. ~Vincent McNabb

That's probably not everything that I am, but its certainly the
high-lighted points!

No comments:

Post a Comment