Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Alcohol

When the year started I told myself I would make smarter decisions when it comes to alcohol. Alcohol and I are not friends which some people don't understand that's because their life is so full of inhibitions restrictions and hindrances they cannot imagine someone whose life has very little of those.

The things that hinder restrict and control my behavior are things like manners social niceties rules laws and people's opinion. Removing mine is not normally in the average person's best interest.




I'm a slut by nature and a whore by capitalism.

Anything worth doing is worth doing for money rule of acquisition number 13. 

I have ZERO when it comes to sexy, kinky fun stuff that I want to do. Adding alcohol means I'm less self-conscious. I don't care what your boyfriend likes, hes not here and i want to eat your pussy. All I heard was you saying you're ok with that, nothing after the "but".

So, you thought I'd be "more fun" drunk?But you dont want to do anything sexual in nature or fun by any stretch of the imagination. Youve surrounded me with people who don't want to do sexy kinky fun things? I'm bored, broke & attention starved? 
I'm a brat.
You've removed my ego and super ego. I want what I want and I want it NOW.

Let's stop this cycle. Let's make smarter choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment