Monday, March 16, 2015

No More Money For You!

I think Friday the 13th has caught up with me.
If you'd read the post about me having to put $700 into my van to fix my breaks. Well now my van is begging for AT LEAST another $250 because the wheel bearings are going. I'm shaking my head. I am not keeping the van long, its from '91 so when I get rid of it I'm not even going to have a chance to get the $700 back so that really puts the "put more money into the van" argument difficult. 


I'm not going to do it. My ferengi will not let me put more money into this car especially when I can put the same amount into a newer van that would get better gas mileage and have everything (including the radio!)
Today I'm going to be trying to get an auto loan so that I can get a new van. 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment