Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fetish

A question that I ask a great many guys on MyGirlFund (any that wants to be my friend) is "What is your fetish?" and a great many reply "I don't have one" and then the questioning begins to why I would assume such a thing (as if I'm the odd one. I am the odd one but chances are they don't know that yet! :-P)
While I was searching for quotes and other tidbits of wisdom for a short story I'm working on I found a quote that actually fits!

"Just assume everyone has a weird fetish they’d like to keep secret." -Tom McAllister, "107 Ironclad Rules For Writers Who Want to Be Better At Writing"


Now I know that he probably wasn't meaning fetish like we mean fetish but it does add an unintentional depth to my question... and definitely aids in the "brain picking" that I am OH SO fond of....But I suppose I should end this blog here while I am still on ONE subject and not dissolving into mindless rambling especially since its already "tomorrow" :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment