Friday, December 6, 2013

Proud of My Girls

This entire season makes me so thankful for what I have, especially since the last 2 years I had so much less. Today I realized that even though I know my children (two girls) could be so much better... that they could be so much worse.

I am thankful that my children are only "brats" when compared with the best behavior when compared to some other peoples children my children are saints! There are children that are clinical sociopaths. Their parents have cameras in every room of their house (and not for fun reasons!)

My children have great empathy for others. They are caring and thoughtful human beings. Hell! My girls see that ASPCA commercial with all the sad animals and they ask if they can bring them home!
I am so thankful that I can leave my children with anyone responsible and not have to worry about really anything.

I'm truly blessed! I may not have a great deal of things but I have two children whose biggest fault is being normal for their age. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment