Thursday, August 22, 2013

EdenFantasys: Little Daisy

OK, I'm going to start this blog by telling you that I was VERY excited about Little Daisy when I ordered her from EdenFantasys. I figured she'd be perfect to take anywhere I wanted to go and when taken apart no one would know what she was. It was perfect.



Unfortunately, Little Daisy sucks balls so hard that its not even funny. This is the WORST bullet I have EVER had the displeasure of trying out.   The bullet portion of the toy is soft and the color is attractive, if you're like me and enjoy pink. To me it seems like the designers were more concerned about looks then functionality.   This bullet has 7 functions for each of your special moods and comes with free batteries. Who doesn't love toys that come "Batteries included"? The
batteries are easy to remove but due to how the door sits its possible for the batteries to shift slightly causing issues with changing the settings and turning off the daisy.



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

During my first few times with this toy I really liked it! But then problems slowly began to crop up.

The button that changes the settings as well as turns the bullet on and off easily gets stuck which turns into a hassle when using the toy against your clit because it wont switch speeds when you tell it to or turn on/off when you want it too.


Do Not Buy!
•Battery compartment is fickle
•Button is easily pressed in toy box destroying already sensitive battery life
•Broke easily

There are other bullets available at EdenFantasys, I recommend Screaming O, Mini Bullet, & Multi-speed basic vibrating bullet to just name a few!

 Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment