Saturday, November 12, 2011

October >.> November >.< December?

As many of you know the month of October was very crazy... I am still catching up and hoping November is easier on me, but between the pregnancy complications I had at the beginning of the month that cancelled my trip to NYC and my cracked tooth, its not looking to be so good and honestly I’m slightly scared at what December will bring.


Of course, I am busy with my projects and ideas, unfortunately with the additional hic ups my New Years resolution of doubling my content as well as my quality seems like it might be a pipe dream.

On a happier note my baby planning has been coming a long great, the last part of my plan that needs to be accomplished is the emptying of my storage shed and unpacking all of those boxes, making sure everything I think I have I actually have. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment