Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gypsy Life

I wasn't always the girl that could sell everything she owns, pack up a car and just drive away. I grew up a very spoiled child, but unlike most I came to an age where I learned that if I didn't sever the ties and live my life my way id never be happy. Sure, id never have to worry about anything else in my life but id only ever have possessions and money like everyone else in my family.


Yea,the first time I left things I valued behind for a new life in a new city where I knew no one. I cried. Hell, I cried for MONTHS after I did it. Questioning if it was the right thing to do but then... the wind changed, and new opportunities appeared and I was glad I made the sacrifice.

So here I am again, a new adventure on the horizon but I'm pushing it to the next extreme. I'm selling almost everything (yes, everything!) and going to truly live an unconventional life this summer! A Bohemian Life. Ewww! I can't believe I actually used that word! I take comfort in knowing I'm using it in the proper context unlike most PLUR Ravers who don't know the first thing about the words they preach.

I'm hoping to be what is commonly referred to as a "Beat" yea it still technically comes down to being a drifter but it has the conotation of non-materialist and art-focused which is what I want to focus on this summer. For those that have looked over my stuff, you'll know that I have a great deal of "fine art". Yes, I enjoy my "naughty" photography but being someones "apple" in their painting of light is truly a passion of my life.

No, I won't be stopping any of the fetish stuff you've come to love.
Yes, I will be taking requests & updating from the road (Join my VIP Club each month and get daily pictures from my cell to yours or to your inbox, ask for details by emailing me at xilliannax@yahoo.com)
Yes, I might be coming to a down near you in my great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment