Friday, May 9, 2014

Get Moving - Progress

Over the last 2 years I've been having a pretty sedentary life and about 3 weeks ago I elected to change that and started doing Pole Dancing and today I went in for a "measuring" for modeling gig. I cant believe how I've "trimmed" up.


Old stats:
Weight - 95 lbs
Bust - 31"
Cup - A
Waist - 28"
Hips - 31"
Ass - 33"

New Stats:
Weight - 105 lbs
Bust - 31"
Cup - A
Waist - 26"
Hips - 31"
Ass - 34" 

 I'm so excited with the evident muscle growth and the weight gain! I'm hoping that by the end of the summer I will be looking at "true" abs and not just a "defined" stomach ^_^
If my ass keeps growing like this (which I'm LOVING) then I will need to do a Goal for new pants, but I am not even one bit sad about that, it feels great to have a full whooty back.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Illianna,
    My name is David from Niagara Falls. I stumbled upon your blog and pics while browsing for another profile on Model Mayhem. You are a VERY beautiful and sexy, young woman. I love your petite, thin build; your tight, flat tummy; your round, lifted ass; and your firm and beautifully-shaped breasts. I know it may sound silly, but when combined with your artistic poses you exemplify the meaning of beauty.
    And, I admit, I also love your openness to fetishes. Things that may be considered taboo are highly erotic to me. (Your pic of all those toys is a huge turn-on!!!)
    I'm not a photographer nor am I looking to hire a model, but I wanted to send my compliments to you. I would be honored to be your friend... or "special" friend. I have absolutely no inhibitions. Oh, I saw that you love pizza and want to be dipped in a vat of hot bread dough. I don't have a "vat", but I do make an awesome pizza and use fresh dough that I make.
    Thank you,
    David 716-408-6332
    PS- I'm not camera-shy at all either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless you're looking to get kicked in the balls - I have no room for "special" friends in my life at this time unless they are $$ compensating for my time.

    ReplyDelete