Monday, June 4, 2012

Types in Men

At dinner one night recently, my girlfriends and I were talking and we got on the subject of tastes in men. Each one of them had one or two "types", which honestly kinda surprised me. I kinda felt like it's pretty closed minded to only find a couple types of men attractive. I, of course, had to put in my 2 cents, letting them know that I definately can't narrow down my "types" to one or two!

So I find myself attractive to soo many types, not even sure I can say I have any type at all. As long as there's attraction, isn't that all that matters? I may have a type of personality I prefer but its vague and when I stirred the conversation to the brain, soul, and personality of a guy they are attracted to no one could really give me an answer for that.

Am I honestly a rarity? I just assumed most people were just like me, can't narrow it down to one or two types. Kinda like eating one type of food everyday or listening to one genre of music, or even watching strictly one type of movie.
I could never just eat Italian daily, listen to just rock or watch just comedy.....BORING!

My relationships arent really any different. I need a little bit of spice and a little bit of different. I need to be kept on my toes, if my sex life is as boring as my day life then I become a very cranky person.

No comments:

Post a Comment