Thursday, September 20, 2012

EdenFantasys: H20 Jo (lube)

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
Another sad lube review!

I bought this lube because it was water based. I have a lot of allergies to synthetic lubes so I figured this would be great. I desperately needed a lube in southern California, my own wasn't enough! Plus water based are safe for use with all toys thus with my line of work I need to find a good lube for multiple scenes.
This wasn't it.

H20 is very runny and has a thin consistency. It lives up to its name, its very watery. If you've used Pink but wanted something runnier then this is your lube! If you've never used Pink then think liquid laundry soap. Which for me is a downer, I like lubes to be a little bit thicker so that they dont run as easily and stay where I need it. While others may enjoy the easy to spread nature of this watery lube.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

I didn't have any problems massaging it into my pussy, but it becomes thicker and very tacky in seconds. Which is the only form of traction you're going to get with this lube. I’d compare it to how your pussy would feel after you masturbated with a lollipop. Not sensations I’d recommend.

When we tried it for sex I figured adding a bit more might be a solution. It didn't. Adding more was like throwing water on a grease fire. Seems like a good idea until a few seconds after you do it and that's when you realize you made matters worse!

This lube is full of flaws and yucks for me. I really can't say anything positive about this lube.
It’s too watery to start and to thick to finish.
It’s sticky and makes sex (or even a simple hand job) uncomfortable.
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment