Saturday, March 26, 2011

Goals

I don't remember where I heard it but I remember that some where someone said that you need to know where you're going or you'll never get anywhere so here's my "To Do List" for 2011.... if you guys would like to contribute to make any of these come true (or a bit easier) it'd be greatly appreciated!
I want to get back in touch with my "artistic roots", for the last 8 months I've been working on making a name for myself in the Adult Industry but I've started to notice that I miss the dramatic lights and beautiful outfits of the glamour and fine art modeling. I'm really missing Brian & Neu-Image Photography... I used to have so much fun in his studio and we made some great images!




This by no means that I'm giving up on my adult side! I am still building content for illianna.c4slive.com and if that site works out (I.e. I get enough members) then ill be looking at into advancing it into a true blue site!

Over the next few months I'm going to be working on clips & images for everything! Facebook, websites, and promos.

One of the big goals to make this easier is to get a studio, and some better equipment (new computer -hopefully a laptop, better camera -both video & still, more lighting set ups ect)

I also want to get a few more image sets out, I'm thinking...
•Burned Angel
•I Shot Myself
•Gods Girls
•Zivity

Id like to shoot with Broken Dollz, GH Girls, and Devil Girls again as well.

I'm trying to build my name & my brand to put it simply.

I know it doesn't seem like a big list but a couple of these ideas are going to take several months and a few bucks to accomplish.

So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment